- [5:53] Dr Carole Pemberton, Network Associate at Wondrous: What the word ‘Purpose’ means to a professor specialising in Resiliency (EP 5 – Resiliency trilogy pt. III: Can resiliency be taught?)
- [16:54] Dr Beth Rogers, Visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Management: The role that sales apprenticeships play in providing opportunities to salespeople (EP 12 – ‘Selling Professionally’ with Dr Beth Rogers and Dr Jeremy Noad)
- [22:39] Bianca Portulan, Executive Coach and Programme Director for the MSc in Leading Sales Transformation programme at Consalia: How people’s attitudes to coaching are now changing (EP 16 – How can coaching help achieve Organisational Transformation?)
- [35:19] Cathy Ward, Chief Operating Officer Asian Pacific Japan at SAP: The evolution of the Chief Anticipation Role (EP 53 - The Transformation of the Chief Operating Officer role – The Chief Anticipation Officer)
- [43:40] Laura Valerio, Principal Consultant at Highspot: Overcoming the challenges of perception to sales enablement - How sales enablement helps sellers sell better (EP 58 - The Effectiveness of Sales Enablement in Today's World)
- [54:31] Louise Sutton, Academy Director at Consalia: How will sales leaders support their sales teams in 2023? ( EP 61 - What do sales leaders need to consider going into 2023?)
Make sure you're following us on LinkedIn and Twitter to get updates on the latest episodes! Also, take our Mindset Survey and find out if you are selling to customers the way they want to be sold to today.