MSc : Professional Practice in Sales Transformation
Only 16 spaces left for the November 2022 start date,
This Masters degree offers those who are already at the height of a professional sales career, the opportunity to develop deeper insights into their professional practice, and to de-codify and calibrate what works most effectively. These insights will help to improve their professional performance.
Who is this programme for?
The MSc Sales Transformation programme is aimed at equipping salespeople with enhanced skills to transform their sales performance.
At the end of the programme, students will enhance their professional knowledge in sales practice and achieve a postgraduate qualification through work-based learning. The student will be able to apply their learnings to enhance business value and effective sales growth. Moreover, they will have the opportunity to contribute to the enhancement of professional standards in sales through the recognition of ethical principles and values in their own practice.
This programme is comprised of 15 core modules of guided study that is tailored to your working environment. Each year also contains a work-based project where you can apply your study in your company.
Year 1 & 2 - Masters in Sales Transformation
- Thinking innovatively about sales leadership
- Introduction to the programme
- Introduction to transformation
- Reflective practice
- Defining the mindsets for sales leadership
- Prioritising my time
- Action research and Appreciative inquiry
- Mobilising resources
- Selling internally and externally via the Selling Mindsets
- Transforming the sale-generating strategic client insights
- Developing Winning Value Propositions
- Transforming the internal conversation – becoming savvy in internal influencing
- Winning value propositions
- Selling Mindsets as a transformational lever
- Smart intelligence gathering
- Creative solution development – 3rdbox
- Thinking and Solution Development Matrix
- Winning commercial strategy
- Planning and Reflecting for Successful Learning
- Getting into the mind of Procurement
- Positioning your proposition
- Leveraging relationships and progressive trust
- Persuasion options
- Negotiation process and planning
- Advanced Practitioner
Developing one’s skills in designing research and inquiry methodologies
- Final work-based project
Dissertation exploring/critically discussing one’s transformed work practice; demonstrating skills/knowledge acquired and the impact of acquired learning
Understanding and applying Critical Reflection is a core part of this course. It is important to understand yourself and reflect on your past actions to change your mindset and grow
Upcoming Start Dates
Cohorts for this programme are run throughout the course of the year. The next available start dates can be found here.
|Start Dates||Places Left|
The Student Experience
The learning and exposure from this course offer the opportunity to gain new skills quickly and help ensure that students are equipped to meet future challenges in their organisation.
Your Teaching Team
A group of highly motivated and professional education specialists guide our students through their studies. Unlike other schools we are very hands-on in our approach, discovering together how we can adapt the modules and learning to complement your working environment.
Dr Philip Squire
Students will be surrounded by salespeople from a variety of different industries. We understand that networking with like-minded individuals will be key during the course of the programme and as such, there will be many opportunities to discuss and brainstorm ideas with peers in the student's cohort.
Companies who have enrolled their sales leaders on our Masters programmes
at least 20% of your study will take place as in company learning
- 1 Cohort intake per year
- 12-16 Students per cohort (variety of industries)
- 100+ Students graduated from an MSc programme
PREVIOUS RESEARCH : Recent Projects from this programme
Inspirational Leadership and its Impact in Organisations ́Performance (2020)
Leverage coaching to increase business efficiency and motivate sales teams (2020)
The following entry criteria will apply to the MSc Professional Practice Sales Transformation programme:
- Employed and in roles that require engagement in professional practice
- Have at least five years experience of working as a sales professional
- Be in a role that requires sales management and supervision of others
Get in touch with the Consalia team to learn more about how you can enrol yourself or your sales leaders on the programme.
Simply click "Apply Now" above to fill out the form and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.