In this special episode of The Sales Transformation Podcast, Luke Bowels and Will Squire of the Consalia Sales team, revisit their campaign for Mental Health Awareness Week.
During their conversation, hear their own interpretation for each video, how it relates to them and what they took away from salespeople that were interviewed in each video.
Here at Consalia, we take mental health very seriously, as we know our colleagues can only do their best when they are feeling their best.
- [3:03] What are the 5 Ways to Wellbeing and why is it important we revisit this campaign?
- [17:43] Discussion around the importance of connecting with others around you and how it can affect your mental wellbeing in the workplace
- [25:41] Discussion on how being active can complement mental agility in your personal and work life
- [30:52] How can taking notice of yourself and others benefit mental health? How do Luke and Will take notice?
- [40:00] How can learning help improve mental wellbeing? Luke and Will discuss how learning has improved their way of working
- [43:43] Discussion on the importance of "giving" and what Luke and Will have changed to be more aware of how they incorporate giving in their life
At the end of the episode, find out what Consalia does to ensure all of our colleagues are well supported and what changing have been implemented to ensure a better work environment.
Connect with Luke Bowles on Linkedin
Connect with Will Squire on Linkedin
Watch the 5 Ways to Wellbeing videos playlist on Youtube now
Make sure you're following us on LinkedIn and Twitter to get updates on the latest episodes! Also, take our Mindset Survey and find out if you are selling to customers the way they want to be sold to today.