Embracing Failure in Our Organisations: The Museum of Failure
In the lead-up to the Global Sales Transformation event on the 7th October, we have revisited the GST event in 2019 to bring you a talk from Dr Samuel West, a licensed psychologist with a PhD in Organizational Psychology.
He spoke about Failure and how that idea of failure could be embraced. He was fed up with a narrative of success, tired of worshipping success and innovation and sales, and decided to curate a museum based around failure.
The key point that he alludes to is the importance of creating a space of psychological space and embracing failure as a means of leading to success.
Samuel Discusses several topics:
- Why is failure such an issue?
- Why is it such a sensitive topic?
- Why is Psychological Safety important to help learn from failure?
- How can we generate Psychological Safety for ourselves?
- How do we change the culture around failure in our organisations?
Remember, we’re hosting our annual Global Sales Transformation event in October at the London Stock Exchange where the topic for the event is Relationship Capitalisation. For more information on tickets when they are released, sign up for our newsletter using the form below.