How Have Senior Sales Leaders Adapted During The Pandemic - The GSSI conference pt. 1
Towards the end of 2021, Dr Phil Squire hosted a session with several sales leaders from many recognisable organisations, as part of the Global Sales Science Institute conference, a non-for-profit body of academic institutions from around the world that collaborate with the latest research and sales techniques.
All sales leaders discussed how they’ve managed their sales teams and the challenges they have faced during the pandemic, and how sales behaviours have been changing as a result.
Dr Phil Squire was joined by:
- Michael Crean, Sales & Marketing Director at SKF Group
- Samantha Wessels, VP of EMEA Sales at Elastic (at time of recording)
- Sarah Edge, Sales & Marketing Director at SOTI
- Paul Devlin, Chief Customer Officer at SUSE
- Jon Nicholson, UK Sales Director at Royal Mail Group
Also, make sure you're following us on LinkedIn and Twitter to get updates on the latest episodes!