Continuing from National Apprenticeship Week, this episode of The Sales Transformation Podcast focuses on a group panel discussion held last December at our 17th Global Sales Transformation event.
Hosted by Dr Philip Squire, CEO of Consalia, the panel included:
- Pete Milsom, Partnerships Manager at UCAS
- Jason Holt CBE, Co-Founder at Metaverse Learning
- Kevin Kelly, Managing Director at PACE Digital Sales
- Sherry Nematalla, Global Accounts Manager at Vodafone
Together, the group were asked a series of questions about their learnings on the benefits of apprenticeships within organisations.
They also covered:
- [13:37] The stigma surrounding the term “Apprentice”
- [14:52] What we as an industry could do to change the perception of the term
- [24:57] What all companies need to know about using the government levy for apprenticeships
Connect with Philip Squire on LinkedIn
Connect with Pete Milsom on LinkedIn
Connect with Jason Holt on LinkedIn
Connect with Kevin Kelly on LinkedIn
Connect with Sherry Nematalla on LinkedIn
Make sure you're following us on LinkedIn and Twitter to get updates on the latest episodes! Also, take our Mindset Survey and find out if you are selling to customers the way they want to be sold to today.